top of page
  • What size marquee do I need?
    The size of you marquee is dependant on how many guests you will be having, whether or not they will all be seated, if you require a dance floor and space for a DJ or band and the type of meal i.e buffet or table service. With this information we can calculate the size of the marquee you will need.
  • If more people are coming in the evening do I need a bigger marquee or reception area?
    Depending on how many extra guests you are having we can advise you if a larger marquee is required.
  • How do I know if the marquee will fit where we plan to have the event?
    We will come and visit you for a site visit to ensure that there is enough space for the marquee or stretch tent to fit. Things we need to take into consideration are access, additional space for things like generators and toilets and whether the area is flat enough.
  • When will we set up and take down?
    Typically for a Saturday event we would set up on a Wednesday or Thursday and we would take down on the Monday. Sometimes if we have a particularly busy week ahead we may take down on the Sunday.
  • Do you provide toilets?
    We do not stock toilets ourselves however we are happy to organise toilets for your event. We like to use one of our recommended suppliers, Premier Flush 01227 700797
  • What do I need to do to secure my booking?
    We ask for a 25% deposit on booking to secure your date and equipment for your event. We then ask the remaining 75% is paid in full 2 weeks before set up.
bottom of page